Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Lord and Savior

I woke up this morning with a full hour of worship. I was listening to Damita Haddon's song and I was reminded of why I am who I am.
I love the Lord. I do, I love him more than anything or anyone. Sure I love to dance, I love to write, I Love going out. I love to cook...I love a lot of things....but nothing has taken precedence to my Love for God.
He found me in my darkest place and rescued me. I am blessed beyond measure. Ask my siblings, they are a testimony as to what God has done in my life.
He is the secret of my joy and my happiness.
I did not find him, He found me. and I truly love him.
People can call it whatever they want, but I know that I would not make it without Him.
I am sold hook line and sinker.


I’ve fallen in love with a man
I love his character, his personality
He has swept me off my feet
I have fallen with his heart, passion
I’ve loved him all my life, but well
I didn’t know just how much I cared

I’ve fallen in love with a man
Who does not expect anything from me
A man who doesn’t want my sacrifice
A man who doesn’t need me to
Offer my body as a sign of my love
I’ve fallen in love with man
Who loves me because I am me
He doesn’t require my perfection
Even though he is perfection itself
Neither does he require my sacrificial
Abandonment, for he rather suffer than see me do so.
All he has asked of me is my love
I thought I loved him, but now
If find am passionately in love with him
I have fallen in love with a man
Who holds me when I cry many nights
He understands me and awaits me
As I ran to other men looking for love
and He awaits me as I ran back to him in tears
I am stuck on a man who is willing to accept me
And stubbornly loves me even when I reject him
he pursues me, passionately so gentle
I have fallen for a man so beautiful
He takes my breath away
With him beside me, I want it all
To be a better person, a better woman
He has given me a passion as a calling
Fight injustices and love the unloved
With Him, I have found my true calling
I have fallen in love with a man
His name is Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment