Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not bitter just observational

There is this whole idea that I might be bitter about men. (If I was, I would not be the first woman to be so- watch A Diary of a Mad Black Woman :) Why do guys think this? well because I am not giving them an easy time to get into my pants, and maybe because I can see through their BS. I do not consider myself a feminist, but I am also weary of men who play macho, and want to have the whole pie.
I observe people, and that has become a useful trait in this city that I live in.
Women who do not bend to the rules of a manly society are not shown with kindness. And sometimes termed as lesbians.

You see, men are used to getting their way. They are patient, they are cajoling, and they are really smarter than we want to give them credit for. But they are also what my father would term as Snakes! they will come quietly but their bite is deadly, if it doesn't kill you.

Women have worked so hard to counter against this, but to no gain. They are still the preys, and I imagine it will be so for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment